Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

rain and parking

Options
  • 15-11-2006 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any special dispensation on traffic rules going when it's raining?

Certainly when it comes to parking ...arra, sure it's raining ...the three hundred drivers behind me won't mind if I just abandon the car right outside the shop front door while I nip in for de lohho ...sure ...wouldn't want de lohho tickets to get wet ...

or:

Nice of the lovely people in Lidl to provide this big parking lot, lovely white lines it's got on it too ...but seenashow its raining ...let's just all circle the wagons right around the entrance ...feck the people who need to get a trolley in and out the trolley bay and doublefecck the narrowminders who parked between the lines further back ...sure they can wait until I come back out again ...what's their rush anyway?

Rainy rant over ....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭overdriver

It's funny cos its true!!
    Or all the gobsh1tes at DCU's The Helix tonight who didn't want their missuses' hair to get wet so stopped in the middle of the road - didn't even pull in!!! - and read the paper while they waited.
    At least they'll be clued up on world affairs, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Larry David

peasant wrote:
    arra

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

What?

Not a culchie, are you ?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Larry David

peasant wrote:
    Not a culchie, are you ?:D
    No, thank Christ.

Advertisement