Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio scanner shop?

Options
  • 16-11-2006 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knew of a ham radio shop in the cork (city) area.

I am specifically interested in getting an AOR AR8200 Mark III for a friend for christmas, so even if its a shop that doesnt have transmitters might be ok. I prefer cash and carry, but will consider online if that is my only option. I know a few stores in the UK that carry this radio, but would prefer an irish shop since I live in ireland now and believe in supporting the local economy over a foreign one.

If anyone knows of a better place to post this query please let me know that as well, since this is the closest I could find as there is no ham radio section here.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ei6il

Hi,
    Try South East Communications based in Waterford City, contact details for Gary Hanlon are 087 2513772 or 051 871278.

Rgds,
    Don

Advertisement