Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My tummy.......

Options
  • 16-11-2006 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Ok begining to get a little freaked out by these dreams that centre around my stomach :(

On Monday night i dreamt i was pregger (and i'm male :eek: )

On tuesday i dreamt i had stomach cancer

Last night dreamt i was an athlete who was doin repetitive stomach exercises

WTF is going on in my dreams prior to this i would never/rarely remember a dream...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Feeling self-conscious or worried about something in particular lately?
    Pregnany can be about something new, creativity and such.

Anyway, we all get weird dreams, not to be worried about. (:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Could be that you are concerned about the way you look, perhaps putting on a little tummy weight? This concern follows you into your dreams?

Advertisement