Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Drink?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You will have to make a new thread as you can only edit a post within 48hours. otherwise, get syxpak to add it to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

oh Tar, the 8th you have other engagements. if you were to make any, i know which it should be!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

*Makes whipping noise before anybody else can.*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

*Makes whipping noise before anybody else can.*

good counter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

So whats the story with the beers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Its in the sky at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

The Sky® is on Dominick St.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i'm up for pints on the 8th anyway or any day really

You slut. I'm finished exams on the 13th, much drinking to be had dear Dannie boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Boeuf!

I don't know if i'll be aboot! I'll have to checky check!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

You slut. I'm finished exams on the 13th, much drinking to be had dear Dannie boy.

oh ok if you put it that way!

oh a tar finished exams christmas piss up!

Advertisement