Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony HPM-70 headphones :(

• 16-11-2006 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

Hi :)

I managed to lose my HPM-70s for my w800i, does anyone know where i can pick up a new pair?

Tia

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I bought a pair of carphonewarehouse. €30 at the time but I think they've gone up in price since then

I remember seeing them in a vodafone shop but they were very dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭buildabong

Digging up old forums but I'm looking for a pair, seen as though the K800i phone has become very popular again.

In Vodafone shops they are €40
    Pixmania €31 (excluding shipping)
    Amazon £0.75 but they don't post to Ireland

Anyone else find a pair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Darando

I got a pair from ebay a while back- they were the genuine ones. You will know by the seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

I kind of have a pair?! I have the ear phones to the 3mm jack part, as part of this bluetooth headset.

Thanks whyulittle, I forgot about expansys - I found these

I still haven't bought anything off ebay ... yet - guess I should change that though!!!

Yea I am after just the Sony E part to 3.5mm jack so I can plug in headphones/external speakers/car audio.
    Just amazing how the prices vary :confused:

Thanks!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

buildabong wrote: »
    Thanks whyulittle, I forgot about expansys - I found these

I still haven't bought anything off ebay ... yet - guess I should change that though!!!

Yea I am after just the Sony E part to 3.5mm jack so I can plug in headphones/external speakers/car audio.
    Just amazing how the prices vary :confused:

Thanks!!!

expansys - 34.56 with p & p. Was a good price until added to cart - how can they charge that much for p & p?

I walked into Carphonewarehouse this morning - 49.99 :eek:
    (That must be some sort of a record)

Found them for £7.99 at memorybits.co.uk - enter 10off (Thanks to RUU for that) as promotion code plus postage comes to £11.19 - think I'll go with that, although on ebay I found these (HPM-82)for about 10euro: They have the remote.
    2519_1.JPG

Advertisement