Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re: Titan Quest

Options
  • 16-11-2006 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭

Was going to buy Titan Quest online from Cd-wow but there are 2 different type/formats.

One format which is for PC costs €59.34 and the other is listed as being for windows format but only costs €16.99. Can anyone explain the difference to me.

Apologies for my ignorance in this department but I was going to buy this as part of the Santa routine for the young lads now I am completely confused

They don't play online games if that helps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

From looking at the listings, I'd say that the more expensive one is from when it was just released. They changed the price and the listing, but cocked up and left that in there. The cheap one is the real listing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Both the same game anyway ...just some silly mistake by CDWOW
    seems over priced at 59.99 anyway cdwow are always cheap with their pc games..
    pick it up for 11.99 and a happy meal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Thanks guys. Thats good news. Im off now to get rid of a voucher :D

Advertisement