Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing entrance stone for Charlesland Grove

Options
  • 16-11-2006 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

The entrance stone with the engraving for 'Charlesland Grove' has been removed.

It was located at the houses directly facing Superquinn.

It looked v nice. Does anyone know where it's gone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

on a similar subject we could do with signs at the entrances to the various greens saying which numbers are located where - eg:
    "Charlesland Grove 60-130 -->"

Its a big estate and the signage at the moment is terrible - anyone from the residents committee know if this is planned?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

I am not on the committee but I do know that it was mentioned to The management company and they have talked to Durkan and they are going to put them in (sometime!!!).

Marcais has there been any more news or update on this?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

INCH wrote:
    I am not on the committee but I do know that it was mentioned to The management company and they have talked to Durkan and they are going to put them in (sometime!!!).

Marcais has there been any more news or update on this?:D

I do know it took a loooooooooooong while to get them in the Court, needed a good few reminders :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭TnJ

The entrance stone with the engraving for 'Charlesland Grove' has been removed.

It was located at the houses directly facing Superquinn.

It looked v nice. Does anyone know where it's gone?

I just happened to spot the relocated charlesland grove sign today. when u enter charlesland and hit the first roundabout, you turn left (heading towards superQ) and the sign is on the right hand side as you take the turn off.

do agree with these posts, 'number' signs for the grove were promised at the last CGP mgt meeting in Greystones RFC and surprise surprise, no action :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

well someone is obviously reading this board as the number signs are now up, and the Charlesland Grove "headstone" has been moved to beside the main roundabout (which makes sense)

so all is well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

theat stone is at the courner by the roundabout isnt it?
    saw it there yesterday and this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Quick...somebody close the thread!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement