Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advise on this laptop

• 16-11-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Can someone with more know how than me give me some advice on this laptop! Its on an add at work and will need to be transported over from the States. Hopefully that shouldn't be to big a deal??
    **Hardly Used** 2006 Model V2570NR AMD Turion 64 1.8GHZ 1GB Ram 60GB 14" Widescreen DVD+/-R/RW&CD-RW Combo Drive 128MB ATI Video Card Wireless LAN Bought Feb. 06 Paid $850 Sacrifice $650obo

Sounds like a great deal for 500euro or so. But transport? quality etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Jesper wrote:
    Sounds like a great deal for 500euro or so. But transport? quality etc?

I am not sure what you are asking us. What about transport?

As for the spec, it does sound like a good price, but it's back to what you intend using the laptop for. Also, what happens if something goes wrong with the laptop. It's all good and well getting it for this price, but if you are not familiar with laptops and have a problem, what support do you have?

Advertisement