Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW & Smackdown Feedback from SOS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Tuesday was more relaxed and I got my chance to showcase my stuff in the ring with Drew Galloway. It was a strange experience with a majority of the WWE wrestlers at ringside with one of them mentioning I was the whitest man he had ever seen and that if I looked like the most token Irish man he had ever seen. The story of my life but I'll never complain. Afterwards I got some great feedback from the man himself Mr Finlay and I'm now playing the waiting game. So begins the fun part........

Thats what I wanted to hear - much better (IMO) then being "security guy number 2"

Was it a taped dark match? And who did call you the "whitest guy" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭irishhack

I'm glad you're happy now Ph3nom i thought you were just hating for the sake of it :D

Good honest account Sheamus i can only imagine how scary it was showcasing your stuff with all the WWE stars standing at ringside watching :eek: :eek: :eek:

hee hee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

That was my original point in the other post, that What we saw on Raw may well have been ancilliry to what opportunity SOS would get but, the fact he was on Raw was a step forward, so there was no need to immediatley write off his chances with wwe because he only jobbed as a security guard.

irishhack wrote:
    I'm glad you're happy now Ph3nom i thought you were just hating for the sake of it :D

Good honest account Sheamus i can only imagine how scary it was showcasing your stuff with all the WWE stars standing at ringside watching :eek: :eek: :eek:

hee hee

must resist urge to close wrestling forum down or point out previous posts, where I repeated myself ad infinitum about my views...grrrr

Ph3n0m wrote:
    must resist urge to close wrestling forum down or point out previous posts, where I repeated myself ad infinitum about my views...grrrr

Ahhhhh you LOVE IT ph3nom!!!! :D

• Advertisement

irishhack wrote:
    Ahhhhh you LOVE IT ph3nom!!!! :D

actually no I dont :(

The video footage of SOS getting The Pedigree off HHH is up on the sos site, it's a minor role alright but he took it well:

http://www.sosofficial.com/media3.shtml

He towers over Triple H in the first bit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

can't watch footage but was he one of the security gards

can't watch footage but was he one of the security gards

Yes, confirmed 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The experience seems to have went well. It's good to be on their radar anyway.

Super Crazy can't get on Raw these days so that shows you how difficult it is. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

hmmm interesting.
    yeah it is a pity about supercrazy, looks like he is in the rob conway and val venis club, now.
    I will have to watch raw again (well the end of it) to see him. pedigree in the ring.

triple h wrote:
    hmmm interesting. I will have to watch raw again (well the end of it) to see him. pedigree in the ring.

they've edited out the bits with SOS in over on his site check it out here: http://www.sosofficial.com/media3.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Nice to see he's getting looked at, but why is he pretending he was REALLY a security guard for the night? Kayfabe shmayfabe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

just flicked on the end of the raw repeat last night, and i was like "that guy looks familiar"..

Fair play to ya SOS, hope it leads to something big!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Theres guy out there, wwe guys included, who'd give their left nut to be in a final segment on raw. Well done seamus! Best of luck to ya bud!

Twas a sweet-a$$ pedigree too!!

Advertisement