Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy trading

Options
  • 16-11-2006 7:29pm

Anyone up for a spot of fantasy trading?

I know that there is already a Boards league but to celebrate the creation of a seperate thread a seperate league!

It also gives people the chance for an equal fresh start!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

I'd be up for that alright !!!

Bullbearings.co.uk

The league is b.ie
    Password: leeson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Bullbearings.co.uk

The league is b.ie
    Password: leeson

There has been a boards fantasy trading league on bullbearings for almost a year.
    It is imaginatively called boards,password is "apple".

There is also one on investopedia for US stocks and options,called Boards,password is also "apple"

I know that

However I thought it would be good to give people the opportunity to start from zero again, and see how it plays out.

This gives newbies a fairer chance as all capital will be equalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Can anyone give me a link to the existing one?

• Advertisement

bullbearings.co.uk - look for boards..

Slight change then: since there is a already a league and people seem to be happy to start out in that.. perhaps try something different?

Create a couple of accounts used to test various ideas? For example - try out different portfolios based on various criteria and see how they go.

Could be interesting what comes up out of it and quite educational.

It would also stop the gamble the whole 100k on one stock which prob would not happen in the real market..

Advertisement