Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV clicksilver pings!!

Options
  • 16-11-2006 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

yesterday i had small ping spikes while gaming and now today theyve gone huge now reaching 800..i ha dthis propblem with utv about 8 months ago and it took about 3 months to go away..is anyone else getting very bad ping spikes..??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its timing out for me.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Ah, Clicksilver. How I do not miss thee.

ping2so7.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah i know its stupid..i tought it was only a once off thing when it happened last for the 3 month duration and was saying to myself that it wouldnt happen again..but there it is :(..at least i know it happens to others and its not just my connection..what isp did you change to pie..i like utv because of the unlimited option..so i can only change to a different isp that has unlimted as well..like ibb breeze..

Advertisement