Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much can I expect to pay...

Options
  • 16-11-2006 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

How much can I expect to pay to get the starter on a '96 Mercedes 200e replaced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

nialler wrote:

Thanks but I'm looking for an Irish price from someone in Ireland that knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

lots of Irish people on there who can give you advice. I got the name and addy of an excellent indie mechanic off harcourt st there and have advised people getting their aircon there of a good irish based service.

Plus with the wealth of knowledge on there you could probably save yourself some money from someone recommending where to get it rather than paying big money at the stealerships.

Advertisement