Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion Please

Options
  • 16-11-2006 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

The advice I received here in the past was a great help and I would be very thankful if you would give your opinion of our site how that we are finishing off the changes recommended by this forum.

Thanks again, I hope this is the job
    www.Drivinginfo.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

The privacy statement could be a bit more informative, being blank at the moment:D.

Any information collected about the visitor must be declared in the privacy statement. Check what's stored in the web server logs, eg IP addr, etc, and any info gathered in any stats programs you use. Check out http://www.dataprotection.ie/viewdoc.asp?m=m&fn=/documents/guidance/PrivStatements.htm for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Theres an awful lot of links down the left. I like the idea of having quick access to each of the topics but there are just too many links there.

Is the grey bar to the right of the logo meant to be there?

There seems to be an inconsistent feel to the content area of each page, on the advertise page theres a border around the content area which isnt on any other page. The contact us page has a heading followed by two bullet points. Also there seems to be a large gap between the headings and actual content, e.g. About Us page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Your Car Quick Search doesn't work, you have to search a specific model once you get to car-search.php. Also when you quick search businesses the selected value of the businesses dropdown is crash repair, is that intentional? And what's the point of the Site Index button looking like a drop down menu? That's just annoying.

Advertisement