Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes6 pc version

Options
  • 16-11-2006 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, everybody, i just get a pes6 pc version, but when i go to NETWORK button,just after a short time test network enviroment, it says UNABLE TO TRANSMIT USING UDP PORT 5739,YOU MAY NEED TO CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE INTERNET OR ADJUST YOUR CONNECTION DEVICE IT.ROUTER SETTING ETC...................................................................................

I live in campus at the moment , is that a problem. thanks a lot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

you need that port open, if you on college internet, you need the admins to open the port which i doubt will happen but you can ask.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 undertaker710

thanks ,dude, but i have called admins ,he said there is no port problem,just warn me although i can play online ,the speed is slow , nothing mentioned about port thing, i don not why,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

UNABLE TO TRANSMIT USING UDP PORT 5739,YOU MAY NEED TO CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE INTERNET OR ADJUST YOUR CONNECTION DEVICE IT.ROUTER SETTING ETC

well if it gives u that error , there is a problem of ports alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

he said there is no port problem

yes there is

Advertisement