Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Monthly Download Limit

Options
  • 16-11-2006 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey everyone,

i got broadband a few days, i was wondering if the monthly download limit is for the month of November only or does it start from the day i connected to broadand eg (14th November - 14th December).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Moe Lester

well yes it is when ever you started the connections i think.

but eircom have never charged for going over the limit.

do a search for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭icom

I usually hit double the download limit every month, that is 20 GB on my 1Mbit package. Haven't been charged any extra so far, but not sure how long this will last. :)

icom

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

It's done on a calendar month basis.

If you go to http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net and put in your phone number (in the form 01-1234567 (or put in your own area code if you're not in Dublin)) and your account number (you can get this on your phone bill) you will see totals of what you've downloaded (it's normally a day or so behind, but you'd get a good indication of if you're going over your cap or not).

I think you get the full monthly allowance (at least I did -I just checked my history) for the month BB begins. It's probably too much work to work out a pro-rata allowance for the first month for *every* new subscription.

Hope this helps

Advertisement