Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbies!

Options
  • 17-11-2006 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hello all!

Since there was no thread for those of us who have just found this forum and joined up immediately I have decided to start one. I have been a Spurs supporter since I was eight. In early twenties now and the faith and belief remains as strong as ever, through the highs (Chelsea) and the lows (1-1 draw with arse last season when we were ahead thanks to robbie). Have never been to a game but I will in the not too distant future. Anyway keep up the good work. nice to see that we have the only hosted footie forum on boards! P.S. sorry did not see the introduce yourself thread! apologies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

No problem fella, I should really sticky the thread but there's a few already. Might do some housework now...;)

Welcome to the board mate, stick around.

Advertisement