Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 places open in group

Options
  • 17-11-2006 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Please apply to join if you want in, a few have invite powers now.

Only invite Irish/Boards people we can then have complete lagfree games with our group.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭nicker_s

count me in, How would i go about applying? couldnt figure out how to get others onto the boards2 group so thats out the window, my username is niallmcn i will be online today and most evenings, on bt 3mb/s so no lag problems from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Yep i would also like in, i will be on later. username Playa3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

In PC now for most of tonight.

post here if you online and i find you and invite you.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭nicker_s

Niallmcn
    I just applied, there now, gotta head out now. Is that it? Keep me posted about any group games or anything, im online most evenings and should be on a few times over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

If theres a place left and its compatible for me to play as im a PS2 user then i would apply but im not sure on both counts :confused:

• Advertisement

apply to join or find someone by their online nicks in the boards group and ask them to invite you.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

KdjaCL wrote:
    Only invite Irish/Boards people we can then have complete lagfree games with our group.
    Ironically, I usually have complete lag-free games against you lot from here in London atm (8Mb BB ;)), whereas theres nothing but hassle with the BT service when im back home in Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭oddone

is eicom broadband good enough for lag free games?
    im new to online play, my username is babbs2007, i have i think 1 or 2mb eircom bb connection and ive only played a few games online.
    my experiences so far have been that one half if very slow with terrible lag and the 2nd half has been almost too quick, which is very frustrating, think i played guyd from uk and europe tho.
    id love to play boards players or other irish but i cant seem to locate them too easily, any one with any help/advice pls?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭toil

right, i want in to...
    user id toil

Where are irish players hanging out?
    I went to english pc server - lobby 7....
    Went to Match Room - room selection....
    Where do i go!?!

Cheers,
    toil

• Advertisement

When you get into the group we will show as online in the group list.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'm gonna be getting pro ev 6 on pc sometime this week, any chance ye can hold me a spot ( I took part in the world cup competition before).

3 places left atm.

kdjac

whats the name of the group!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

boards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

if anyone wants in and is online later, i might be on in an hour to play some games and i'll invite you if you post here saying you are on playing online around that time

at least then i can look for you

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

can i have a place , sick off laggy games. im a ps2 user my username is corkrebel

You need to find a boards member and join their room to be invited, applying seems to work only sometimes.

Ps2 can only play PC in Common Freindly server.

kdjac

Advertisement