Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best php mysql collab software

Options
  • 17-11-2006 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

hi
    ive been loooking at installing a php mysql collab script.. but i cant find any good one.

have ye used any?
    im just looking for something relatively simple so 3-4 developers can keep atrack of thinks - i dont want bells and whistles hanging out my pockets!!

tnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

What do you mean 3-4 developers can keep track of things? Keep track of what? You need to elaborate more on what it is you're doing and what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

Mirror wrote:
    What do you mean 3-4 developers can keep track of things? Keep track of what? You need to elaborate more on what it is you're doing and what you're looking for.

tasks ...assigning tasks... ie who has responsibility for what task etc etc
    a collab script/program in short

tnx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

You're probably better off writing one yourself! I've been looking for minimal programs before myself, but as you say, everything has what you need and then some! It could be done with one database and just a couple of scripts! In fact, if you can't code yourself, send me a pm and we can talk ;)

Advertisement