Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3: Is Anyone Actually Going to Buy It?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

It's depressing comic week; kid is going to get a new console, dad is run over, depression. Look at the previous comic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

It crosses my mind now and again to buy one then I remeber qoutes like "The next generation starts when we say so" an I think "You twats". Will probably never get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

sony have really annoyed me this time around but I will probably buy a PS3 at some stage. Going to wait for a fairish price drop before I do however. Also I've got three brand new games sitting unpacked in my house right now that I don't have the time to play. And many other ps2 games still out there that I have yet to get. So i'm in no rush for a next gen system as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

I will be getting a PS3. I think I am the first in 4 pages of this thread to say so?! Come on, where are the other 21 people who said they would get one in the poll?

Dont be scared!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

I will be getting a PS3. I think I am the first in 4 pages of this thread to say so?! Come on, where are the other 21 people who said they would get one in the poll?

Dont be scared!

Hey, you're not alone. Read back I said I was getting one.

• Advertisement

Good Man, I'll back ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I'll get one, I'm loaded

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

cuteanimal01.jpg

lol

/vomits

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Well apparently there is unrest between game developers and Sony over graphical scaling or lack of within the PS3. Here is one example.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=4971

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Stoichkov

I'll be getting one, but not for a year or so, when they iron out some of the issues it's bound to have.

As regards the upscaling, what kind of HD-TV doesn't do 720p? Surely those tvs are bargin basement(trash?) if they can't display such an industry standard.

indeed, wtf?!

I'd love if that was true. I presume he has to honour the sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Looks like he closed the auction early so didn't actually sell for that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Madrox

I probably should wait for the price to come down. But i know i wont. Can't wait for it. Also gonna get an Xbox 360 soon too, i hope. The Wii can jump up its own ass and die for all i care.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Warning: Video contains festive jingles and partially concealed cleavage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=Slih-fiDKmY

...sad.

Advertisement