Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlton Cold - Limerick?

Options
  • 17-11-2006 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

I know pubs and off licences around the Pale selling this stuff but does anyone know where I can buy some of this beautiful beer around Limerick?
    Nothing’s as fresh as a Coldie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

God thought this was going to be complaining about cold coffee from the carlton takeaway places. Never heard of the beer though whats it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

similiar to Heineken or Fosters but nicer, very tasty stuff , its too easy to drink, "Smooth, light, clean, refreshing"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 st0ne

i have seen it last week in the off license next to the dominos take away at Mount Kennett Place (city centre - not far from Clarion hotel) . cool bier, never tried it before...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

rok wrote:
    similiar to Heineken or Fosters but nicer, very tasty stuff , its too easy to drink, "Smooth, light, clean, refreshing"

Which is it now:confused: Heineken or Fosters, because as a Heineken drinker I find Fosters to taste like I would expect cats' piss to taste.:D

Just interested in these foreign beers, try the beers people in Rec>Food and Drink

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

st0ne wrote:
    i have seen it last week in the off license next to the dominos take away at Mount Kennett Place (city centre - not far from Clarion hotel) . cool bier, never tried it before...

cheers st0ne, picked some up last week, it was tasty but pricey, ah well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aodhoduinn

anyone know of an offie in cork that has carlton cold????

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hi Aodh, welcome to boards.

(a) This is the Limerick forum, so try posting to the Cork forum
    (b) This thread is 18 months old, so I'm closing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement