Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! - Ron Sexsmith

Options
  • 17-11-2006 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi guys. I've just made a massive screw up. Ron Sexsmith is playing the Crane Lane Theatre in Cork tomorrow night and I was booking tickets online. I mistakenly hit 6 tickets instead of 2(you know that thing that happens with a drop-down list when you've highlighted a number and then you scroll..). I spotted it in the page that you check just before you sign off, but the phone rang as I was about to go back and change it and it distracted me, so I hit OK accidentally!!! Argh!!! That's €129 in stead of €43 that I've spent! I've tried phoning the ticket agency, but no reply. And I've tried e-mailing them, but that probably won't work either. They'll say that it's my own fault (which I admit, it probably is!). But I really can't afford it. HELP!!!!

Advertisement