Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

property show looking for participants

Options
  • 17-11-2006 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Need help moving out of your parents house?

Independent pictures are currently looking for participants for series 2 of I'm an adult get me out of here.

They can help you find a place of your own to rent/buy and finally leave your parents gaff.

If you are interested in taking part in the show contact susan [snip] - via PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This message has been spammed on 10 or 20 forums on boards and the user has been banned for it. I deleted every single post of susans so I'm not too happy that she did this. However, the mods of this forum are interested in keeping this thread here, and I personally really want a boardsie to be on TV, so if susans can keep the advertising of this show strictly to this thread it would be appreciated.

I'm sure she knows fine well that she can pay for advertising here, I hope she'll avail of the large userbase and do that also.

I've removed the telephone number and the email address in the initial post as this is a discussion board - not adverts.ie. If anyone wishes to speak with susans they can PM her or discuss here.

Mods, if you want to have the telephone number put back let me know, I'll leave that up to your discretion. As for the email; I don't think it's a good idea that it stays up either.

I really expect that if anyone gets a place on this show that came from boards - boards.ie should get a mention on the show.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xtom

If anyone is interested in the program you can find the information [link removed].

I have to say I'm thinking of applying, still living with parents :( but I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable on tv :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

xtom wrote:
    If anyone is interested in the program you can find the information [link removed].
    :

Are you looking to be banned? Gordon removed the original detail and you added it, post reported.

Advertisement