Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Best Bluetooth Car Kit

• 17-11-2006 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

I have been looking around at several bluetooth car kits but I am still unsure what is the best to go for.

I have Primarily being looking at Parrott's but they are very expensive.

So what kits do you use and what kind of review can you give on them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Well I use the Nokia N70 with the Nokia Universal Holder and Nokia Wireless Headset HS-54W. Does the job for me. Cost about €60 altogether for the holder and headset on eBay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

Avoid the SE HCB-300, worked fine for 9 months then died and took the fuse with it. Sent it back and it took 9 weeks to get fixed and returned cos they were out of stock and it worked again but only for 3 weeks. Now it wont pair with any phones and its out of warranty.

Utter sh1te build quality for Sony Ericsson. Cost a fair bit too so I'm pissed off that I wasted so much money on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Flying wrote:
    I have been looking around at several bluetooth car kits but I am still unsure what is the best to go for.

I have Primarily being looking at Parrott's but they are very expensive.

Look at the Parrot CK3100 or 3200 Colour, my CK3100 has worked well with all my phones, plus Parrot offer regular firmware updates to support new phones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Flying wrote:
    I have one of these...

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Pioneer_DEH_P_9800_BT__6504889

Yes, I know it's not strictly speaking a kit, but it has the beauty of muting/pausing whatever you have playing when you get a call and will continue playing your CD after you hang-up and you don't have the mess of a dedicated BT kit in the car aswell.

Advertisement