Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Gaming Day

Options
  • 17-11-2006 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Want to raise money for charity?
    Like playing video games?

There's a charity gaming day on in the Astra Hall today from 11am-3pm, in aid of Camara. There's a Halo and Super Smash Bros tournament on, with an iPod nano as the prize for the Halo tournament!

So come play some games!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

No Pro Evo? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

There was pro-evo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

You could have given a bit more warning :p
    I would have liked to have made it down, but didn't know it was on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

If Pro-Ev had been mentioned on a single poster I would not have forgotten about this..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The Pro Evo was unplanned. And took up the biggest screen while it was being played.

• Advertisement

Bumpage for SSB tonight!

Blue room, Student Centre, 7pm. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Is it a charity thing again, or a regular GameSoc night (or even unaffiliated to GameSoc)?

I might call down, though I haven't played the game in over a year, so I'm sure I'll be liberally served. (also is it the n64 or GC version?)

Just a regular Gamesoc night. Which I haven't had time to poster for (this is the worst week of term in terms of college work for me) so I'm posting here about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Gamesoc always pick the worst possible times for me. I couldn't go as I was at a gig last night :(. Mind you the gig was amazing.

Advertisement