Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download Limits on NTL

Options
  • 17-11-2006 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, so hello to all. I'm currently using (suffering?) Irish Broadband and am considering switching to NTL. IBB was slow but had no download limit. Lately it has gone from slow to crawling. I was wondering if NTL enforces the download limits, specifically, NTL BB Starter. It is quoted at 16gb p.m., whereas I used to get over 30 Gb p. month, before IBB slowed down, a month or so ago.

Also is the installation fast and hassle free?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Joanamo

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

NTL have started enforcing caps as of about September, disconnecting people, senting out letters etc

Installation is quick enough and from my own experience its a pretty good service.

Advertisement