Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband suggestions and Market research

Options
  • 17-11-2006 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

So after a rough 10 weeks, I managed to secure my broadband with digiweb. So far so good.

I am hoping to gain some info from people on this board on how they feel companies could provide a better level of service. Or how a startup BB company may sell to the current Irish market.

Currently I feel doing the simple tasks well would suffice, i.e. answer their phones, actually provide the service they advertise and also have some sort of tech support.

But I am interested on gaining some information on this topic if anyone would care to give some.

Also, could anyone provide some links to good market research on current companies operating in the BB sector and Irelands BB overall. I have done a fair share of googling myself but would like to know if I have missed anything ( a lot of the good reports cost a fair whack of cash ).

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

digiweb are one of the better performers in all of those respects, try to ring BT on 1904 with a routine query or two or eircom on 1901 .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I found the best way quickly past Eircom Voice Robot is to clearly repeat the same gibberish. You then get put through to a human.

say the word agent and you get a human straight away , it unfortunately sends you on to the 'wrong' department if the query is in anyway complex.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Sponge Bob wrote:
    digiweb are one of the better performers in all of those respects, try to ring BT on 1904 with a routine query or two or eircom on 1901 .

I've just spent the last three days and about 3 hours to get through to BT sales!!!

Thats what I mean bk :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Tell the public what is happening and appeal to tech savvy people not just regular folks...

Advertisement