Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greys Anatomy Season 2, Episode 17

• 17-11-2006 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭

Anyone catch this last nite on Living. What a brilliant episode shows how this show goes from strength strength week by week. Dont want to spoil any RTE viewers but expect the unexpected in this one any comments?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, i made a post when i first saw it (back in February) but i don't think there's many Grey's fans on Boards.

Twas a good 'un!

EDIT: Actually.. mine was regarding 2X16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Lilygilly

I have been looking for Greys Fans. I had never watched it on TV and have in the last 2 weeks watched the box sets of series one and two back to back!!! I cannot wait until series 3 comes out! It is just so good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

Season 3 has been stunning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

there is a forum on boards.tv, not too active though :). those episodes of season 2 were excellent

sioda wrote:
    Season 3 has been stunning
    All except the..

** SEASON 3 MAJOR SPOILER BELOW **
    George and Izzie hooking up.. think it might have been the 'Jump The Shark' moment in my mind. The show has turned into 'Dawson's Creek' with pretty much every combination of male and female on the cast has shagged each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I love this show. I have a serious obsession! As much as I still love it though, I dont think season 3 has been quite as good as the first 2 seasons.
    When I first heard about George and Izzie I thought it was going to be disastrous. Even worse than George and Meredith, which is tough to beat. But I think they handled the aftermath well. I was surprised. The scene with the two of them in the supply cupboard place was fantastic.

Is season 3 bring shown on the tv?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭SoSueMe

I still believe this show has not translated well in the UK and Ireland. The characters can seem to annoying and whingy which has turned many people I know off the show. It is definantely entertaing and has influenced my music collection. Some of the music on that has been on that show has been great. They were the ones who used the Fray's How to Save a Life in their promo campaign last fall and in an episode or two. How to save a life is only becoming popular here now.

SoSueMe wrote:
    They were the ones who used the Fray's How to Save a Life in their promo campaign last fall and in an episode or two. How to save a life is only becoming popular here now.
    Scrubs used it a good 6 months before them however! :D

Got their album after hearing it in Scrubs.. enjoyed the album but 'How To Save A Life' has been played to death and everytime i hear it now on the radio, i want to seriously tear the radio outta the wall! :eek:

Do you really think some of the characters are annoying?!! I was only thinking as i was watching it that I actually liked everyone on the show even Addsion even though I really dont want to!!!!! But hey McDreamy does it fro me all the time!!

• Advertisement

I dont think the problem with Grey's Anatomy not being as popular here and in the UK as it is in the US is to do with the characters. It's just that it isnt on any of the major channels. Living and Channel 5 show it in the UK, if it was on Channel 4 I'd say it'd have the same size audience as Desperate Housewives. And RTE just use it as a summer show, which I think is stupid, but they arent exactly known for their genius scheduling skills.

But yeah, some of the characters are annoying. Season 3 has made me despise Izzie and Burke. Sometimes I love George and sometimes I cant stand him.

Oh and the music is generally great, though the overload of Snow Patrol is starting to get a bit annoying!

Is Season 3 being shown??

Lilygilly wrote:
    Is Season 3 being shown??
    Nope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lara..

Oh I'm so glad I found this site! Does anybody know when series two is back? Will it be after ER finishes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭BAZM8

Grey's anatomy is back on RTE 2 next tuesday night (8th May) after Desperate Housewives ... Dunno if they are going to pick up from where they dropped it last year or not?

BAZM8 wrote:
    Grey's anatomy is back on RTE 2 next tuesday night (8th May) after Desperate Housewives ... Dunno if they are going to pick up from where they dropped it last year or not?

Thats great news!!! Cant wait for another helping of Dr MCDreamy!!! Where are they on RTE?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Lilygilly wrote:
    Thats great news!!! Cant wait for another helping of Dr MCDreamy!!! Where are they on RTE?!!

Its scheduled for 15th May after DH. Cant wait to see more of Katherine Heigl. Hmm!!

Here's a quote from their summer schedule
    The Sopranos, Grey’s Anatomy, Prison Break and Scrubs return for new
    seasons over the summer, while RTÉ Two also features hit HBO drama
    Entourage

Apparently Season 3 is starting on Living on May 24th at 10 o'clock. I'm not 100% positive on that, but I read it somewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

beanyb wrote:
    Apparently Season 3 is starting on Living on May 24th at 10 o'clock. I'm not 100% positive on that, but I read it somewhere!

According to Digiguide ->
    Time - 15:00 to 16:00 (1 hour long).
    When - Monday 14th May on LIVING -> A Hard Day's Night. Series 1, episode 1.

But then again they have this here as well -> Thanks for the Memories. Series 2, episode 4.

Time - 21:50 to 22:45 (55 minutes long).
    When - Tuesday 15th May on RTÉ 2

When its supposed to be the 1st episode instead : strange as it has advertised at the top of its page 'Always up-to date with any last minute changes'
    Maybe its a glitch :confused:

Advertisement