Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Yaris Electric Windows

Options
  • 17-11-2006 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

The Electric windows on the passanger side of my Yaris suddenly stopped working. Theya re operated by a switch on the drivers side and the Pasanger side....any ideas how to fix?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Hmm dosent sound like a fuse, as neither of them would work if a fuse was blown, sound like a faulty connector in the regulator, bring it to a laneway garage and get them to have a look, cost you no more then a score.

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

put it down the whole way from the driver's side and then put it fully up, then hold up for 4-5 seconds.

Might be the problem if you've had your battery disconnected or flat recently, otherwise head to an auto elec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Jayrules

Yeh your window regulator motor is burned out happens to all cars u would get one in a scrap yard cheap enogh

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

(most likely) what's happened is you've got the window lock on, it's the square button beside the central locking switch
    masterswitchdy9.jpg
    99.9% of the time, this is the cause of the passenger window not working - get it every couple of weeks!

any update?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭John32c

Will take a look Colm thnks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pablopaladinesz

I own a Toyota Yaris sport 2005. My windows, both of them suddenly stopped working. The electric comands won´t lift them up. I think it may be the fuse, but I don´t know which one it is in the box. Could it be something else?

I own a Toyota Yaris sport 2005. My windows, both of them suddenly stopped working. The electric comands won´t lift them up. I think it may be the fuse, but I don´t know which one it is in the box. Could it be something else?

in this case, it's most likely a fuse.

Advertisement