Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hermes & Interlink - Full Marks

Options
  • 17-11-2006 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Time to praise a courier company, unlike my other thread about the Irish department of that German delivery company that drove me up the wall, see DHL thread.
    The goods I bought on Ebay were dispatched last Saturday with Hermes in Germany, and arrived at my house today by Interlink. It was a completely hassle-free experience. Fair play to both companies, that's the way to do it. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭maireadmarie

The goods were sent by Hermes on Monday from Germany, and arrived yesterday - I wasn't here but my son thinks the agent was Interlink again. How I love a company that does what it says :) The seller was going to send by Another Company :eek: but changed to Hermes to oblige me, and we are both very pleased with the service!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭La Madame

HANDS OFF - the Company is ran by Aliens who want to destroy mankind!!!
    I had ONLY very bad experiences with this Company - be it Deliveries from Germany (they are the subcontractor for Hermes Versand) or within Ireland.
    They are incapable, if not to say destructive - see above!!!!
    The Depot Staff /Drivers at least in Co. Cork are a joke if not dangerous to the Public!

Beer Drinkers support Farmers!

Abolish infamous Minimum Unit Pricing!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please refrain from digging up old posts (and making points riddled with exclaimation marks). Additionally, please read the charter with regard to posting in this forum.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭La Madame

dudara wrote: »
    Please refrain from digging up old posts (and making points riddled with exclaimation marks). Additionally, please read the charter with regard to posting in this forum.

dudara

Sure I will read the charter first thing in the morning my friend! I know that this could be a very serious issue ...now that the Moderator has spoken...
    (!!!!!) = 3 years Ban

Beer Drinkers support Farmers!

Abolish infamous Minimum Unit Pricing!

Advertisement