Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guttering - recommend?

• 17-11-2006 4:37pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get the old timber fascia and soffit boards and guttering replaced on my house (a standard 3 bed semi). Any recommendations for the Dublin area (south west)?

What kind of price range should I budget for?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jleavey

Hello,
    I have the same issue on a detached house in Dublin and need soffit, fascia and down pipes replaced ) together with box ends etc.
    I'm just wondering if there were any further replies to the previous posting? There appears to be a wide price range. Also, I've read some horror stories of price escalation during a job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

I'm also interested. I need my gutters replaced on my small, terraced house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭PCros

Price range is approx. €1300 for a 3 bed semi in Dublin.

Here's a recent thread I started...
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058082207

Advertisement