Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stolen phone

• 17-11-2006 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

If anyone is offered a suspiciously cheap new Nokia 6230i with Vodafone branding, it may be stolen - please let me know.

Also, is there anywhere I can report a stolen phone (it didn't contain the sim card) as I have the IMEI number?

It was black in colour with the protective plastic sticker still on the screen and the 32mb memory card, headphones and CD were also taken.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

Report it to the Gardai, and your network. The handset will then be blacklisted. If you are proceeding with an insurance claim on the handset, you need to report it to the Gardai within 24 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Make sure you let your network provider know so that it can be blacklisted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

http://www.myphonesafe.com, put it on that too.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

see my sig !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

What good would JAWS do ?

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement