Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fluzi in the Jacuzzi?

Options
  • 17-11-2006 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Where was the fluzi in the jacuzzi moved to? And I heard rumour that it was being brought back to O'Connell Street. Anyone know owt about this??

K.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its in cathal brugha barracks i think or the museum at the four courts or a skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Officially, it's in "temporary storage".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

It's in my garden.
    Besdie the patio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

when did it go??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

The whooer in the sewer. God, looking at that picture I don't remember the Anna Livia being so ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I seem to recall a TV report on it some time back and it was rusting away in a yard somewhere. Despite possible plans for it none had come to fruition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Remember some shams used to put Fairy liquid into it and half of O'Connell street would be covered in suds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I never liked this fountain, thought it was poorly designed and thought out, a bit like the 'time in the slime' to be honest...

Hahaa...suds. Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

Remember some shams used to put Fairy liquid into it and half of O'Connell street would be covered in suds

that wouldn't have been the late night staff of a certain irish fast food joint anytime someone was leaving. no never

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I saw an article a while ago, as far as I can remember, its in the nursery in St. Annes park in Raheny.

lightening wrote:
    I saw an article a while ago, as far as I can remember, its in the nursery in St. Annes park in Raheny.

No, that's just Mary.
    She lives there.

Advertisement