Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know when An Post start delivering on Saturdays?

Options
  • 17-11-2006 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

Mods please move to relevant forum if necessary:

Basically I'm in a situation where a match ticket was posted to me last Friday from Norwich for the game on Sunday. It still hasn't arrived and I'm hoping by some divine intervention that An Post start delivering on Saturdays tomorrow and the ticket turns up before I fly out. Does anyone know when they start doing this?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Have you phoned your local post office/sorting office? They might be able to tell you if its there. Although all the postmen (if they havent started delivering) will prob be off tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm almost sure our sorting office moved to Cork and there was a lot of complaints about the time it took stuff to arrive.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Our sorting office is in Portlaoise... miles away. But the local po can usually check if its there waiting to be delivered. Hope you get some divine grace tomorrow and it arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Thanks I'll ring the post office early tomorrow to see if I can get any joy. If not I'll have to go through police blocks to get my ticket. Should be fun anyway. Thanks for your help

Advertisement