Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€2000 Bet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Passport

Hey I hope you do it, good luck, I am fearful.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

1-0 to wolves, youre in a whole lot of trouble boyo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

wot does 'draw no bet' mean just a draw??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JoeSixpack

kevthecelt wrote:
    1-0 to wolves, youre in a whole lot of trouble boyo

I know! Wolves are in complete control aswell.

Lets hope Keane can give a great team talk and Sunderland can turn it around!

wba88 wrote:
    wot does 'draw no bet' mean just a draw??

if its a draw i get my money back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Wonder will they turn it around in the second half.

Honestly, It's not a bet I'd touch with 2euro let alone 2k ;)

So lucky with that!!

Wolves all over them for the entire game but a scramble in the box and Elliot puts it away.

I'll take my money back for that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

JoeSixpack wrote:
    Bet placed.

Sunderland draw no bet.

€2000.00 placed at 5/4

potential returns €4500.00

Come on Sunderland!!

I did the same earlier today Sunderland draw no bet. I got lucky earlier this week, placed €1000 on Celtic beating Man U, got my check for €4000 in the post today from PP, still a little pissed I didn't place €1000 on Sunderland and West Brom last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Are ya gonna lob it on again on something?

T.Sc.

Yeah gonna put it on again. Not too sure about todays games.

Any suggestions?

• Advertisement

Use betfair so you can lay off and secure some profit, if things are going your way @ any stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

With 25 minutes of the match gone, Bayern were losing 1-0 to Hamburg, I placed €500 on a Bayern draw and another €500 on a Bayern win. Bayern just won 2-1. So I'll get a return of around €2000 which isn't too bad. This is my first time betting with Betfair so I'm not too familiar with how it works, I'm used to PP.

DonJose wrote:
    With 25 minutes of the match gone, Bayern were losing 1-0 to Hamburg, I placed €500 on a Bayern draw and another €500 on a Bayern win. Bayern just won 2-1. So I'll get a return of around €2000 which isn't too bad. This is my first time betting with Betfair so I'm not too familiar with how it works, I'm used to PP.

Cool well done, perhaps it would have worked out better to lay Hamburg to win once htye were 1-0 down.

Passport wrote:
    Cool well done, perhaps it would have worked out better to lay Hamburg to win once htye were 1-0 down.
    Thanks, thats the thing, I'm not sure how Betfair works, I used to plain old Paddypower, anyway I pocketed €1085 which wasn't bad. The draw was 3.85and a Bayern win was 4.42.

How do you place a lay bet, I'm new to all this. For example the Arsenal game tonight, I want ot bet on Arsenal not losing, win or draw and what are the current odds. Damn PP and his simplistic betting LOL

I'm tempted to bet on Bolton draw no bet, Arsenal are missing Gallas and Henry for tonights match, plus they haven't won in Bolton since 2002.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

DonJose wrote:
    I'm tempted to bet on Bolton draw no bet, Arsenal are missing Gallas and Henry for tonights match, plus they haven't won in Bolton since 2002.
    Sounds like a good bet, go for it!

DonJose wrote:

I think under 2.5 goals is your best bet @1.6, It's a big test for arsenals young strikers but tonight they may just be up for it.

• Advertisement

ziggy67 wrote:
    Which one are you doing DonJose? Arsenal not to lose or Bolton not to lose?
    I went with Bolton draw no bet 11-8. Placed €500, if Bolton win I get €1187.50. I'm up €1085 so far today, plus €3000 I won on Celtic beating ManU, so overall its been a good week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Do you lads always use 2k to bet? Would it be a big amount of money to lose for yous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

DonJose wrote:
    I went with Bolton draw no bet 11-8. Placed €500, if Bolton win I get €1187.50. I'm up €1085 so far today, plus €3000 I won on Celtic beating ManU, so overall its been a good week.

Best of luck with it. Also to lay Arsenal in betfair, just click on the pink button with the odds.Then put your stake(500 or whatever) in and submit. If Arsenal win you lose 680, if its a draw or Bolton win you get 500.

1-0 bolton

2-1 at halftime, so far so good, Anelka's first goal in the Premiership against his former club, is this game televised on Sky, I can't find it anywhere.

Don why don't you put some of your winnings on it ending in a draw to secure some profit, it is unlikely arsenal will win 3-2 but 2-2 is certainly a possibility. I'd say throw 100 on a draw @3.7 or maybee wait ten mins into second half for a better price and you are winning so much you might put 30 on arsenal@6.7

Passport, I have the €500 bet at Paddypwer, where should I place the draw bet PP or Betfair.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the tip, placed €100 on a draw at 3.85, its been a good week, I wouldn't be too upset if I lost.

To cover all my bets I just added another €75 on Arsenal winning at 7.4, good tip and thanks.

Advertisement