Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem!

Options
  • 17-11-2006 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Ok... Hoping someone here can help...
    Last summer (05) I had my navel pierced but i had a lot of trouble with it, recurring infections, swelling, absess, despite my best efforts of keeping it clean. My piercer told me to leave it in but my doctor told me to remove it. Foolishly I went with my piercers directions. It was cut out/lanced in July 05 in accident and emergancy.

I left it until last feb to get it repierced and I had no bother with it, healed well, no infections, not rejecting. This morning, when I woke up, it felt weird, so i took it out. The scar from the 1st piercing being lanced is a dark pink/purpley colour and just to the right hand side of it there is a bump, feels pretty much like a small pea underneath it. I have no idea what it is or why its there... Has anyone else had this or know whats caused it... or if i need to leave out the jewellery because I dont want this one to mess up on me.

Advertisement