Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shelbourne EL champions 06

• 17-11-2006 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

congrats to shels. stuart byrnes interview at the end, is bound to spark some debate on ere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I was worried we were going to bottle it tonight and especially after the first 20 I was giving up hope but well, the rest is history.......

Congrats Shels, deserved champions. Won't cure our difficulties off the field but it will be a help :)
    KdjaCL wrote:

kdjac

Lost for words are we KdjaCL? :D Don't worry, I'm sure Joey Ndo is the exact same as you after his fruitless defection to Pats this season. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Well done Shels.

Was a good game for the first 30 mins. Bohs did a decnet job of pretending to want to win from then on in. Some shocking goalkeeping on both sides at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Well done Shelbourne.

Very hard to win leagues and you have got 3 of the last 4.

Can we have Ollie Cahill and Liam Kearney back please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Kearney... yes (didn't see him at all tonight).
    Cahill... fuck no!

One of the best nights ever.

I hope someone pisses Stewie Byrne off every week next season, because he was absolutely unbelievable tonight. His reaction immediately after the final whistle showed what it meant to him. What a rollercoaster of a night it was, from hearing Derry were in front to seeing Willo drop an uncharacteristic clanger to gift Bohs the lead, I briefly and perhaps foolishly thought it was over. Time was all we had going for us and we had to made it work to our advantage.

Within 8 minutes we were level, but believe me those 8 minutes felt like an absolute lifetime. The things that go through your head, why do we bother etc...? The penalty was as clear as they come, a blatant hand-ball, and the penalty was cool and composed, it had to be. (I've just seen the post-match interview as I type... amazing. He must have had a bet on to make the most number of Bebo flashboxes or something. I'll upload it and a tonne of other stuff from tonight soon.)

The second goal followed so soon after that the equaliser didn't really have time to sink in. Bohs didn't really threaten throughout the game and we had what it took to hold our lead, though we should really have extended it.

Ollie Cahill has been such a legend this season, our Player of the Season by an absolute mile. Can't say enough about the guy, his tackle on Rice today said it all really.

Ah what can you say, my head is full of stuff and I don't know how to get it all out at the moment. Amazing stuff, this is what football is all about. The fact that Derry have had the upper hand on us so often recently makes it all the more worthwhile, Jayo's late goal against them in Tolka in June means so much now. Oh what a feeling!

Stewie's rant!

More to follow!

• Advertisement

Love the bit at the end:D

Con Murphy : He didnt hold his fire there Roddy, what'ya reckon?

Roddy : Well, I think he was a bit angry.

Have to say though, I cringed for a bit. Tis hard to match the EL for Drama.:)

Con Murphy : He didnt hold his fire there Roddy, what'ya reckon?

Roddy : Well, I think he was a bit angry.

Haha I deliberately left that bit in! Quality viewing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

"we won by three points" - eh no, no you didn't you won on goal diff. Is he that thick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

While I congratulate Shels for overcoming such difficulties this season, and winning the league deservedly, I have to say that my respect for the club is in the gutter.

Stuey Byrne, a player who I always liked just plummeted in my opinion. His interview after the final whistle was a disgrace, and was very remindful of Ollies interview 2 years ago when Shels clinched the title in Richmond Park. Bitter bitter people. There is such a thing as bad winners, and Ollie and Stuey fit that description perfectly. How he could have been so 'angry' after just winning the league I will never know. I had hoped City might try and make a move for him in the close season, but now, I wouldn't want that sort of individual anywhere near CCFC.

Again, congrats Shels. Enjoy it. Its coming back to Cork next season ;):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

I was at the match last night, my first at a Shelbourne home match and I was wearing red and rooting for Shelbourne, along with my group. It was a good night for Irish football, as the championship went to the wire, and the fight to the end was close. The title wasnt secured until the final whistle of the last match, so what more could one ask for, and the good news for Shels fans was that they had won it.

The match was a good one, not for the faint hearted. Bohs put in a good match, both on the pitch and off it with their supporters in full voice. Shelboune clearly were better quality in most areas of the pitch, but their nervousness was palpable as passes easily went astray in many attacks. It was a bitterly cold night and I remarked at the time how little 'keeping warm' movements Williams was doing when the ball was in the other half. He was static.

Whether that was a factor in his howler or not who knows. He was nervous elsewhere in the match, even his final catch when the ball dropped in the box was not done with asuredness. For the own goal, and it was one, he droppe and easy catch, and then proceeded to clear it into his own net from the onrushing Boys player (Ferguson). That was symbolic of some of the play.

The goal if anything woke some of the players up to the task, especially as news had filtered quickly that Derry were 1-0 up versus Cork. The moves from there were more purposeful. Ndo was central in the play, the wingers, Ryan and Cahill were looking for ways through and Jason Byrne and Crowe were making reasonable runs.

But some of the shots were taken rashly, Crowe and Cahill. The penalty was rightly awarded when the Bohs full back blocked down naively a cross with his hands. How he thought he could get away with this I dont know. I think the Ref deserves praise. It was a difficult match and he ave good decisions. The penalty kick was slotted home with aplomb by Stewart Byrne, clearly letting his anger do the talking at that point!

That goal helped, and the 2nd goal came quickly. The moves seemed better and a flowing move was finished nicely by Crowe sneaking in the gap between the two centre backs and directing it well into the corner.

After that flurry the game settled down. Shels were back in pole position again and realising their fate took less caution to the wind. Passes started going stray again, Ndo for example. He came off at half-time.

The 2nd half was sort of watch and wait. Bohs had less fight, although were looking for yellows and rightly got some of their own. Jason Byrne (did I detect it right that some Shels fans were actually booing him, one of their own players !!?) was brought off, and before that he started playing much deeper. With just Crowe up front, Shels were creating less. From where we were it looked like a good Bohs save from a Shels shot but on seeing the RTE footage after it came off the post.

Shels hung on, nervously and backs to the wall at the end, but they deserved this win.

In terms of the whole season, given that Derry had so many draws and were affected by their CL run, a neutral could concur that Derry were the best team this season and deserved the league. From what little I understand of the Shelbourne financial situation, the league win and CL money will help, perhaps only slightly but it all counts. Others were saying afterwards that many of the players may leave or will have no choice if the club is run financialliy stable next year - time will tell.

But last night, it was good to be a Shels supporter.
    MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I hope someone pisses Stewie Byrne off every week next season, because he was absolutely unbelievable tonight.

Thanks for that youtube link of his rant. I think we have to forgive him for getting that off his chest. Obviously it was rankling him. And he did his main talking on the pitch which is where it should be done. His rant was also eloquent and controlled.

By the way, do you have any footage on youtube of when the trophy was presented?

cheers,

Redspider

• Advertisement

redspider wrote:
    By the way, do you have any footage on youtube of when the trophy was presented?

Not at the moment, but I'll have a tonne of it up later.

TheGooner wrote:
    "we won by three points" - eh no, no you didn't you won on goal diff. Is he that thick?

I think he was probably making reference to the fact that Derry made up three points after Dublin City dropped out, after losing to them in March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

WTF was wrong with the interview.

Kenny RANG the Boez players during the week to urge them on.

Fair play to Byrne I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Lost for words are we KdjaCL? :D Don't worry, I'm sure Joey Ndo is the exact same as you after his fruitless defection to Pats this season. :(

Not really had you have lost or drawn, it be in the high court now. So why congratulate someone who would have went to court if they lost.

Well done Derry tbh nearly 60 matches this season.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    So why congratulate someone who would have went to court if they lost.

http://shelbournefc.com/multimedia/audio/interviews/oliver.mp3
    KdjaCL wrote:
    Well done Derry tbh nearly 60 matches this season.

Yeah they'll be rewarded properly in a couple of weeks.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    http://shelbournefc.com/multimedia/audio/interviews/oliver.mp3

Yeah they'll be rewarded properly in a couple of weeks.

Lol are we to believe Ollie now?

Stewie's rant!

HAHAHAH guess not getting paid does things to you, jesus he makes a complete tool of himself, i like the crest holding shame it could be ours he holding next season :(

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Congrats Shels....What a rant by Byrne......LMFAO:D

KdjaCL wrote:
    HAHAHAH guess not getting paid does things to you

Makes you go out and play the game of your career (other than the man-marking job he did on Valeron at Landsdowne of course), then rant about another club? Nah!
    KdjaCL wrote:
    jesus he makes a complete tool of himself, i like the crest holding shame it could be ours he holding next season :(

Nah, he'd never leave Shels for Pats (or "Do a Ndo" as we like to call it on here). :D

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Makes you go out and play the game of your career (other than the man-marking job he did on Valeron at Landsdowne of course), then rant about another club? Nah!

Nah, he'd never leave Shels for Pats (or "Do a Ndo" as we like to call it on here). :D

At our club we call it wages, what do you call it? butter vouchers?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

10 out of 10 for stewie making a complete tit of himself live on tv.

• Advertisement

Depends on who you support I guess.

not really. I dont see how he can accuse any other teams management of being dispickable. People in glases houses shouldnt throw stones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

seansouth wrote:
    Kenny RANG the Boez players during the week to urge them on.

What exactly is wrong with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Bateman wrote:
    What exactly is wrong with that?
    Yeah, is that the reason Stewie was so angry with Kenny??

It was very funny.

Whatever about the rest of the season (I wouldnt know), Shels certainly fully deserved the 3 points v Bohs. Very unlucky not to score more in the second half and were far the better side.

And I certainly wouldnt judge Stewie by a heat of the moment rant. Someone mentioned Cahill having a very good game, but IMO he wasnt even close in performance last night to S. Byrne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

More like 11 out of 10 for showing great passion for his team mates and the fans who have supported them all season through all the trials and tribulations. The guy felt Shels had been hard done by all season (which they were) and it's only natural that it was all let out at the end. I loved every second of it. A fantastic player all year and not a word of what he said was untrue.

Xavi6 wrote:
    The guy felt Shels had been hard done by all season (which they were)

Can you tell us how? :confused:

If you get one non-Shels fan agreeing with you, I'll retire from this board.

Yeah, is that the reason Stewie was so angry with Kenny??

It was very funny.

Judging by the sheer vitriol of the interview, I'd say there is probably a bit of previous, when Kenny was managing Longford and Byrne was playing for them*

*I expect few responses on this from Shels fans on here because most of them are blow-ins.

Bateman wrote:
    If you get one non-Shels fan agreeing with you, I'll retire from this board.

If a rival fan other than Gimmick or Applehunter congratulates us, I might join you. :)

*Not sure who green_martian or homerjay2005 support...

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    If a rival fan other than Gimmick or Applehunter congratulates us, I might join you. :)

*Not sure who green_martian or homerjay2005 support...

:D Not sure why the Cork fans are so back-slapping of Shels (and Rovers for that matter; whose fans nearly wiped Cobh off the map tonight by all accounts :D ), it's not as if they shouldn't hate Shels. I shook the hand of a couple of Shels fans I know last night (but didn't with some others who I only know by face), but I'm fooked if I'm posting congratulatory messages on a message board to people I don't even know.

• Advertisement

Bateman wrote:
    :D Not sure why the Cork fans are so back-slapping of Shels , it's not as if they shouldn't hate Shels.

Believe it or not, the fans get on very well.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054851787

Posts #4, #5, #11, #12, #19.

All the Shelbourne fans that post here are genuine, nice guys. Now that the artist formerly known as thejollyrodger is gone anyway. :D

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Believe it or not, the fans get on very well.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054851787

Posts #4, #5, #11, #12, #19.

All the Shelbourne fans that post here are genuine, nice guys. Now that the artist formerly known as thejollyrodger is gone anyway. :D

Not sure I'd take my opinions from here, thanks all the same. :rolleyes: ;)

Chances of stewie following Fenlon to derry? Now that would be great.

Bateman wrote:
    :D Not sure why the Cork fans are so back-slapping of Shels (and Rovers for that matter; whose fans nearly wiped Cobh off the map tonight by all accounts :D ), it's not as if they shouldn't hate Shels. I shook the hand of a couple of Shels fans I know last night (but didn't with some others who I only know by face), but I'm fooked if I'm posting congratulatory messages on a message board to people I don't even know.

I took all the congratulations last year, so it would be petty of me to not congratulate, even though to do so is making my skin crawl.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

EDIT: What happened in Cobh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

10 out of 10 for stewie

Spot on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

I spotted this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thhDTlJmcsQ

Thanks for that MrJoeSoap.

- redspider

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

gimmick wrote:
    While I congratulate Shels for overcoming such difficulties this season, and winning the league deservedly, I have to say that my respect for the club is in the gutter.

Stuey Byrne, a player who I always liked just plummeted in my opinion. His interview after the final whistle was a disgrace, and was very remindful of Ollies interview 2 years ago when Shels clinched the title in Richmond Park. Bitter bitter people. There is such a thing as bad winners, and Ollie and Stuey fit that description perfectly. How he could have been so 'angry' after just winning the league I will never know. I had hoped City might try and make a move for him in the close season, but now, I wouldn't want that sort of individual anywhere near CCFC.

Again, congrats Shels. Enjoy it. Its coming back to Cork next season ;):)
    Very true... what an idiot. No professional player should rant about opposition in that way. Libel case anyone? :)

Just shows the level of mentality that the EL is still at. It will never progress with that type of amatuer attitude...

Just shows the level of mentality that the EL is still at. It will never progress with that type of amatuer attitude...

This kind of thing happens in every league, yet you use it as a tool to get a sly dig in at the league in general. The league won't progress whilst people ignore the league until an opportunity to get a sly dig in arises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Libel case anyone? :)
    Who did he libel?

Very true... what an idiot. No professional player should rant about opposition in that way. Libel case anyone? :)

While I thought his rant was a bit over the top.

If I was a fan of SHels Id say I would be really delighted that a player was speaking up.

Shows a mentality of caring for what they do. THats true professionalism.

Exactly, he stayed quiet for the whole season, put in an outstanding performance on the final day to help his team win the league, has been affected by the clubs financial problems and only speaks out after the league has been decided. Thats proper passion.

• Advertisement

Its obvious different people will look at it different ways, but as I said, to me, it made him look like a petty little man. Having spoken with people who dont bother watching eL, they were laughing at him like he had just cut a WWE style promo.

Last 2 times Shels won the league, a representative bitched about their rivals straight away after. Bad winners. Thats all.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    This kind of thing happens in every league, yet you use it as a tool to get a sly dig in at the league in general. The league won't progress whilst people ignore the league until an opportunity to get a sly dig in arises.

Its not the way to get your point across though. Slagging off other teams/managers etc? A bit childish i think on his part.

A true professional would not have ranted in the way he did. Passion is different to idiotic ranting. A true pro would have take the win with pride and dedicated it to the fans etc...

seansouth wrote:
    Who did he libel?
    he went off on one at stephen kenny, calling him 'despicable' etc... "your behaviour was despicable".... In his opinion perhaps. If its not true he could sue him for deformation of character/libel etc. I doubt it would go that far, but he pretty much verbally attacked him...

A petulant child to be honest...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/irish/6157338.stm

Derry target Fenlon as new boss

Derry City are reported to have picked Shelbourne manager Pat Fenlon as their preferred choice to replace departing boss Stephen Kenny.

Fenlon has threatened to leave the Shels because of the financial problems which have dogged the Dublin club.

At one point he appeared destined to move to Bohemians but they have just appointed former Sligo Rovers boss Sean Connor as their new manager.

Kenny is leaving Derry to join Scottish Premier League club Dunfermline.

There has been no official contact between Derry and Shelbourne but, according to the Irish Times newspaper, it is believed Fenlon has been told he can have the Brandywell job if he wants it.

Fenlon guided Shelbourne to two Eircom League titles and in 2004 got through two Champions League qualifying rounds before losing to Spanish giants Deportivo La Coruna.

He played for League of Ireland clubs Bohemians, Shamrock Rovers, St Patrick's Athletic and Shelbourne as well as Irish League side Linfield.

he went off on one at stephen kenny, calling him 'despicable' etc... "your behaviour was despicable".... In his opinion perhaps. If its not true he could sue him for deformation of character/libel etc. I doubt it would go that far, but he pretty much verbally attacked him...

A petulant child to be honest...

If you could sue someone for being called "despicable" there would hardly be a journalist left on the planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Of course you never ever hear he likes of Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger moan, give out or take digs at the opposition do you!!! Jeez I'd hate to think of the consequences if any team was ever amateur enough to throw Pizza at an opposing manager.....

Stuey had a moan, passion,an adrenaline rush of relief, he's probably regretting what he said now but as far as I'm concerned it was more comical than anything. He made a tit of himself, i wish he didn't say what was on his mind not for political correctness but because it has given the ''anti-shels chip on their shoulder brigade'' yet another excuse to insult and belittle the club at the first opportunity.

I'm all for passion and conflict in this league, if eL became all PC we'd be bored stiff and have nothing to give out about on these forums! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Nothing beats his excuse! He reckons he was post-natal (for those of you who don't know, his partner gave birth to a baby girl just 5 days previous)! :D

An absolute hero. From living legend to eternal hero in 20 seconds! ;)

THE league title may be theirs but the hard work for Shelbourne chief executive Ollie Byrne starts now.

On Friday night, after Shels claimed the title with a 2-1 win over Bohs, Byrne stated his intention to keep hold of manager Pat Fenlon and his playing staff after a year where non-payment of wages brought them to the brink of a walkout.

They stuck together to deliver the championship but they have made it known that they will not tolerate another 12 months of such insecurity with Fenlon already stating that he would be unwilling to go through similar hardship again.

"Please God Ollie can sort it," said Fenlon afterwards. "It's a fantastic club and hopefully the club can get itself sorted out because it needs to be quickly."

Yet the Dubliner has refused to commit himself to next year and looks set to walk away. The fact that he is on the shortlist to become new manager of Derry City could ensure swift action.

Byrne claims that the payment of all wages is up to date and that there are people within the club that are capable of securing their future financially. Where they have been until now, however, remains a mystery.

What's clear is that a lot of the players may have to leave, even if they don't particularly want to, unless they get definite assurances about next year.

"I don't know what will happen over the next few months," admits midfielder Ollie Cahill. "It would be a shame if this squad was to break up with the players we have."

"If things don't improve off the pitch you could see it happening, and that would be a shame because Champions League football next year would be a big carrot for us.

"It was hard not to take notice of what was going on off the pitch. At one stage it didn't look good, there was talk of a strike, I can't even remember what game it was but then we went out and won it with some of the best football I've experienced in 10 years or so in League of Ireland."

Cahill admitted that the celebrations of Derry players when they won their recent league meeting at the Brandywell in addition to the comments and actions of Stephen Kenny motivated Shels throughout the closing weeks.

"The night they beat us up there, I was walking off the pitch and players were getting photos taken in front of the crowd. It was a bit premature.

"And as for Stephen Kenny, well apparently he was ringing Bohs players during the week. Everything gets around in this league and if it's true then it was out order.

"It spurred us on and now I'm just delighted we're champions and they're runners up. That's the facts at the end of the day."

http://www.unison.ie/sportsdesk/stories.php3?ca=12&si=1727712
    Shelbourne chief executive Ollie Byrne is intent on pursuing the Sean Hargan case in order to protect the integrity of the league’s rule-book – while he remains confident that the players and management team will stay on once the financial position of the club is secured within the next week.

Shels lifted the eircom League crown on Friday last with victory over Bohemians at Tolka Park.

But the season was blighted by off-the-field concerns, most notably the Jason McGuinness and Sean Hargan affairs.

The McGuinness debacle, in which the Bohemians defender helped his side to victory over Shelbourne when he should have been serving a suspension, culminated, after appeals and independent arbitration, in a return to the original decision of the eircom League – that Bohs would be deducted three points, and that Shels would be awarded neither the three points from that game nor a replay.

Meanwhile, the Hargan case saw Derry City, Shels’ chief title rivals, avoid a three-point deduction by successful arguing that they had not received correspondence of the player’s suspension before he played against Bohemians in July.

The outcome of both decisions kept Derry in with a chance of title glory until the final day, a hope which was finally extinguished when Shelbourne took victory over Bohs on Friday.

And Byrne is adamant that he will not be letting the matter rest now that his club has emerged victorious in the title race.

He told the club’s official website: “I am pursuing the Hargan thing, not in the interest of Shelbourne Football Club but in the interest of the rules being upheld by the league. There have been too many wrong decisions made in football this year which have destroyed the image of it.

“There must be consistency in application. Has there been consistency in application this year? Rule 24.1 says there is no discretionary power for the Board of Management to the Board of Control of the eircom League. How come they exercise discretion in the Sean Hargan case when Miss Debbie Massey in the Paul Shiels case [where Shamrock Rovers were deducted three points for fielding the midfielder under suspension] says there was no discretionary powers, where an eminent Senior Counsel Michael Collins says there was no discretionary powers?

“Those mistakes could have destroyed the efforts of the players of Shelbourne Football Club, who acted magnificently during all the stupid decisions that have been made this year. I have been made the fall guy continuously both in the media and within football, not for doing something for selfish reasons but for protecting the integrity of the rule-book. You have rules, our laws of the game and rules off the pitch as well, and everyone is required to adhere to them.

“Shelbourne have never broken the rules, despite what many people have accused us of. I want to thank the players, I want to thank the manager and I want to thank the whole backroom staff. They have had to endure a very trying period for us and I would just like to say they deserve great credit. I don’t intend to see anybody leave this club and I would be quite confident that within the next ten days, the financial position of Shelbourne Football Club going forward would be totally put in place for next season.”

http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=25468

Think its fairly clear at this stage that quite a few people are waiting to see what happens financially in the next few weeks before deciding their futures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,955 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

What an amazing night on Friday. What a sweet way to win the league, and against a club who had gone out of their way to stop us by playing a player against us illegally.

Justice is done and the best team won the league. :cool:

Happy days.

Europe can't come soon enough. :)

We Are The Winners (We Are, We Are!)

Downloadable Version Here

Des, I'll get the Stewie Byrne vid up as soon as I can.

• Advertisement
Advertisement