Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feck all to do with Waterford!

• 17-11-2006 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

This is good!

Follow the instruction below.

1) Stare at the 4 little dots on the middle of the picture for 30 seconds
    2) then look at a wall near you
    3) a bright spot will appear
    4) twinkle a few times and you‘ll see a figure
    5) What do you see? Or even WHO do you see?

picture1me5.png

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

a drug user

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Christ.

Or am I up too late..... I didn't even get as far as the wall...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I saw Jesus. That is freaky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Surely there must be a "comedy" section on boards that you clearly should be posting under (ref your previous post on Sadam), or optical illusions etc, or whatever thought that seems to cross your mind:confused:

It seems that because you are a Waterford resident, you think you'll post irrelevant threads under the 'Waterford City' section of this site. Granted, you did give this one an honest title, but as I said, plz find the correct area to post under.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

And also, that's about 25 years old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Meh...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Tanabe wrote:
    Surely there must be a "comedy" section on boards that you clearly should be posting under (ref your previous post on Sadam), or optical illusions etc, or whatever thought that seems to cross your mind:confused:

It seems that because you are a Waterford resident, you think you'll post irrelevant threads under the 'Waterford City' section of this site. Granted, you did give this one an honest title, but as I said, plz find the correct area to post under.

^
    he speaks the truth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Advertisement