Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN 2 Problem

Options
  • 17-11-2006 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

I have a problem that is probably very easy to overcome but for the life of me I can't work it out.

How can I make it so that a character can go ahead on their own without the rest of the party?

I need this because theres a mission involving a stealthy entrance, but I can't do this with the rest of the party stomping around in their plate mail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Zillah wrote:
    I have a problem that is probably very easy to overcome but for the life of me I can't work it out.

How can I make it so that a character can go ahead on their own without the rest of the party?

I need this because theres a mission involving a stealthy entrance, but I can't do this with the rest of the party stomping around in their plate mail.

Can you right click on your guys and there might be a "stay here" option or something like it? I remember there's a way to do it, but can't remember how it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Right click and hold your main character, Broadcast Commands, Stay There. It´s all in the manual :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

My particular version does not come with a manual... *cough* Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Gesundheit! My particular version has a pdf manual...

Advertisement