Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

death note

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i still dont know it was either an amazing ending or a terrible ending and i dont know which it was. I just hope i dont die like that, my plans all but lost and with noone to care i am dead/dying/suffering.

I wanted light to win, he deserved to win, the god complex was a bit much i dont think im god but if i had a note i would do exeatly what light did with a few differences.

If light had of won the world would have been at pease, i dont know why so many of you didnt like him. I didnt like neer, very inferier to L.

Kira came so close to making the world a better place...

I look forward to a better day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

wow just finnished it there.got to say it was great.i was kinda sorry for light it would of been cool if misa killed Near affter light was killed.

Advertisement