Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do for New Years [Merged]

Options
  • 18-11-2006 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

So what are people up to for new years eve? (Yes i know its not for 6 weeks) I was thinking of booking a house in Lahinch but every place requires you to stay for at least 1 week. So i might do something else so looking for ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Party or whatever, I'm not worried about it just yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH.
    No plans here just yet, something quiet for me anyway no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Didnt realise we had a party forum and yes drink will be a big part of it, but everyone is going to be home for new years so the parents wont appreciate a load of drunken eejets falling around the place. Thats why we wont to get a place somewhere and go mad

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Something quiet for me as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

Yeah I'm looking to rent a big house somewhere as well for the weekend of new year's. Somewhere that we can have our music on and have some craic. Anybody know of anywhere that might be free, preferablly the west of Ireland. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ive yet to have a good new years, im 23.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

So what are peoples plans for new years eve this year, anything interesting planned i'm looking for ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH (redirect still there so you can get zee traffic) and merged. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭glitter-bug

hi
    i hate hate hate new years eve. 2 years ago me and my bf got our parents together, BIG MISTAKE no one enjoyed themselves. Last year i got roped into watching my sick mum and was miserable but ive seen the cause of both of the bad nights....
    RYAN *&%$ing Tubburity.
    THis year if im not going out, im not turning the telly on and ryan ahole will not be part of my new years celebrations

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Same as every year. Get pissed in the company of mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Need some help here, looking for ideas for New Years. All of my friends will be home for new years. We don't want to do the pub/club thing. That's been done to death and to be honest none of us really enjoy it. It's always been overpacked and overpriced. Ideally we would like to have a party but none of us live in Ireland so we don't have our own places. We stay with our parents but none of their places are suitable. We are wracking our brains to try and think of something but no worthy ideas have materialised yet. Anyone here got some??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Alot of people seem to be renting out houses for new years eve/day. Dont know a lot about it really, there was a thread (or two) back a page or so that may have ideas in it. I can merge this thread with that one if you wish ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

A merge is prob a good idea! Thanks.

Advertisement