Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICABS on YouTube

Options
  • 18-11-2006 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

Just having a look on what the enemy is up to.I see that they now have in this months Animal Voice a article on the ICABS channel.Basically 4 min long films on their usual pet hates.However how long will it be before they start on shooting?
    Soo maybe we should start using "You goo" to our advantage as well?Actually,what a way to get out our safe &harmless message to Ireland and the World??:D
    So I suppose we should say thanks ICABS for the idea??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Not a bad idea CG. If you search youtube for irish shooting right now, you don't exactly get a result we'd be proud of :(
    Might see about getting some footage and putting it up there from some of the ISSF shoots; I bet some of the other groups could do so too, there's enough expertise in these things to allow it. We could start a thread listing them, put them up on the websites, etc, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kryten

Good Idea Sparks. Some positive publicity to show Mr Joe average that guns are not only used for crime or war, but for a legitimate sporting purpose which has as much right to exist as football. In fact more people have been killed in formula one racing than at a shooting competition, in fact more people have being killed in boxing than in shooting sports.

Damn, here I am preaching to the converted. Sorry, just letting off steam!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Bit sad I couldn't organise anything fast enough for today's UCD open, but I'll try to get something set up for next sunday's DURC open.

Advertisement