Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake mach 3 blades

Options
  • 18-11-2006 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I would like to warn anyone thinking about buying mach3 blades from stalls outside the Ilac centre. I purchased a pack as they seemed cheap, only to get a nasty cut from them the next morning. On closer inspection of the blades, i realised they are cheap knock offs of the real thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Steveo1983 wrote:
    I would like to warn anyone thinking about buying mach3 blades from stalls outside the Ilac centre. I purchased a pack as they seemed cheap, only to get a nasty cut from them the next morning. On closer inspection of the blades, i realised they are cheap knock offs of the real thing.

Hmm, you bought stuff off a stall outside the Ilac and got a surprise when they turned out to be fake? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

Sarsfield wrote:
    Hmm, you bought stuff off a stall outside the Ilac and got a surprise when they turned out to be fake? :rolleyes:
    well, they could have fallen off the back of a truck....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Loads of these for sale on ebay, their not as sharp and the branding isn't the same as the legit one's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i fell sucker to the blades at the weekend. dont buy the batteries that look like duracell either, they either leak or work for only a couple of mins.
    i bought ten hyundai batteries for €2 in the euro shop in moore street and they are weel worth the €2, got them over a month ago and havent replaced them yet in my cd player that is used nearly every day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

It's really not worth buying anything more than bog roll or fruit off these stalls.
    The stall holders don't give a sh*t if you die because batteries or an electrical device go on fire, or if you injure yourself on knock off razor blades, or have an allergic reaction or a chemical burn as a result of using their knock off Chanel perfume.

I wouldn't put myself at risk. They're cheap for a reason.

• Advertisement
Advertisement