Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Design

Options
  • 18-11-2006 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I'v been thinking about getting a decent tattoo for a while now, but the problem is I don't have an artistic bone in my body.

I have a definite idea for one (possibly for my chest), but any time I've tried puttin it onto paper - it looks crap.

I'm after a kind of military, particularly Irish army, theme.
    Something bases around this with a few lines of Irish underneath it. Probably not doing a great job of describing it.

If I walked into one of the tattoo places in town - could they help me in designing it, or do they like to have a concrete design already?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

ThatGuy wrote:
    If I walked into one of the tattoo places in town - could they help me in designing it, or do they like to have a concrete design already?

It depends where you go but go in and talk to an artist about it.
    Essentially it's their job to draw stuff.....

Advertisement