Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

thoughts on this jacket (pic inside)

• 18-11-2006 7:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭

hey,
    I'm thinking of getting a new jacket and want to make sure that this miltary sort of style isn't a big fashion no-no or something now.

http://www.topman.com/wcsstore/TopMan//images/catalog/64W04NCHR_large.jpg

what ye think? dont think its anything amazingly unique cause its in topman but im not too worried about that, i just need a nice warm stylish enough jacket. cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

i think it looks cool anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

That's really nice I want one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Two thumbs up;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Yeah defo - go for it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Looks alright to me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Cool jacket.

Who should care if it was a fashion no-no? :D
    samsamson wrote:
    hey,
    I'm thinking of getting a new jacket and want to make sure that this miltary sort of style isn't a big fashion no-no or something now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

i have some good and bad news!

good news : we all like the jacket, hurrah!

bad news : I went into topman and it was nowhere to be seen :( disaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Good news part 2: Order it from that catalog and very few people with have it if it isn't in the shop :D
    samsamson wrote:
    i have some good and bad news!

good news : we all like the jacket, hurrah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ClockWorkOrange

Jesus christ.. are you all mad.. thats a mingin jacket... there is no style or originality to it..

If you want a military jacket get one of those camo ones with the furry hood, they are hot and you wont look like your mother bought it for you..

Jeez... im glad they were out of it...

samsamson wrote:
    Go back in and ask someone who works there if they have it, it might not be on the floor for a variety of reasons. Ask for the numbers of other branches and check availability [they might even do this for you if you get someone nice:)] Hmm I wonder is it obvious that I'm one of those pushy shoppers who has to get what she wants:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kanibus

Whats all your thoughts on this???:D

www.riverisland.com/

Then go to mens,then "just arrived",then look at the duffle coat on the bottom 3rd from the left...Should I???:o

LOEV <3 that duffle coat Kanibus [I am slightly biased though ;)]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jesus christ.. are you all mad.. thats a mingin jacket... there is no style or originality to it..

If you want a military jacket get one of those camo ones with the furry hood, they are hot and you wont look like your mother bought it for you..

Jeez... im glad they were out of it...

you seem to contradict yourself,you say that jacket has no originality and then suggest the ugliest and most overused style of coat ever invented.

I think it's really cool,and so is that duffle kanibus

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I like the jacket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kanibus

Scraggs wrote:
    LOEV <3 that duffle coat Kanibus [I am slightly biased though ;)]
    phasers wrote:

Thanks...Coz I got it at the weekend:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ClockWorkOrange

phasers wrote:
    you seem to contradict yourself,you say that jacket has no originality and then suggest the ugliest and most overused style of coat ever invented.

Mmmm, a real winner here..

By what logic is it the most overused style of coat ever..because it has two arms and a zip..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I dont like it..dont like the colour and design

Advertisement