Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony ericsson w300i

• 18-11-2006 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Help needed.

I cant get a secure connection on gprs on this phone and cant find anywhere to turn it on, even though its supported.

Is the problem the phone or the meteor network or both.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

you could try installing the opera browser on the phone that might do the trick

If your trying to access email try doing it through the messaging system

My moneys on meteor not supporting it you could try ringing them but your probably no more than the person on the phone anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭daytrader

I have opera mini installed. Meteor help is no good.
    I bought this phone to use with betfair/betdaq to bet in play while down at the pub.

Meteor helpdesk haven't a clue what a certificate even is.

Cheers.

help still needed.

the problem I have with this phone is the turn security feature on is not in the menu.

I even tried to flash the software but was told i had the latest.

Very sorry i bought this phone if this is the case and will consider returning it.

does nobody use this phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

daytrader wrote:
    the problem I have with this phone is the turn security feature on is not in the menu.

I even tried to flash the software but was told i had the latest.

Very sorry i bought this phone if this is the case and will consider returning it.

You don't really have a case for returning it unless you were told you would have full internet access.

• Advertisement

i did ask for it, i explained exactly what I needed the phone for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

I'd post on http://www.howardforums.com in the SE section your sure to get a better answer ther

Advertisement