Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Youth Parliament

• 18-11-2006 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

I know i'm in 5th year but this is done by TY too. Is anyone here a delagate of their school for the European Youth Parliament Leinster Conference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

I've been asked to go and take part, as the people I know need more on thier team, so I'm thinking about it the moment.

They told me there was disco to sway me, yeeeaaah.

Is it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Dunno its my first time to sign up for it as well... but it sounds like a good weekend anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭SitUbuSit

Hey guys,

Yep, the European Youth Parliament or EYP as we call it is a great weekend away and can be so much more.

I got involved when I was in TY and I'm still on the EYP scene helping to organise weekends and so forth 8 years later.

It's very hard to describe but get some friends going and rest assured I can guarantee you'll have a fantastic weekend.

If you've any questions, check out http://www.eypireland.com for more information.

Hope that helps,
    Seamus

just to let anyone who's going know that they have updated information on the website about the exact timetable etc.

http://www.eypireland.com/leinster.htm

sorry for double posting, but that EYP conference was so fun, I want to get into the National round but even if I don't it was a deadly weekend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

EYP is the most fun ever. EVER! You get to meet a ton of new people and over a single weekend you will make some of the best friends you will ever have. Even if you have little intrest in Europe and what not, go anyway...even if it's just for the free food :D:D:D INFACT, I have pictures to prove how much fun Jakkass had...if it's the same person I'm thinking off.............

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Hey guys,

Yep, the European Youth Parliament or EYP as we call it is a great weekend away and can be so much more.

I got involved when I was in TY and I'm still on the EYP scene helping to organise weekends and so forth 8 years later.

It's very hard to describe but get some friends going and rest assured I can guarantee you'll have a fantastic weekend.

If you've any questions, check out http://www.eypireland.com for more information.

Hope that helps,
    Seamus
    Seamus you messer. Leave those poor school kids alone before I call the police.

INFACT, I have pictures to prove how much fun Jakkass had...if it's the same person I'm thinking off.............

:D yeah I think so...
    (edit: yep I am I recognise your bebo)
    /me begs for you not to put up pictures :) haha
    was great craic altogether though, for those of you doing TY or in 5th year next year, i'd recommend it greatly :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

yes do it, it is soooo much fun...

if anyone was at the Munster conference last weekend could they tell us how it was please?

In addition registration for the Connaught / Ulster Conference is live on the EYP site. www.eypireland.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement