Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this possible?

Options
  • 18-11-2006 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

This is a bit stupid but I want to settle it with my mate.

Is it possible to get a tattoo on your eyelid? :D

Thinking about it now, I doubt it's possible but I told my mate that it was. Think about it, how cool would it be to get eyes tattood on your eyelids?!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Tattoo eyes on there, fall asleep in class and they'll be none the wiser!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah its possible and its been done, heres a pic, from bmezine.com
    many more on the site too

Eyelid_Tattooing-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Why would you? - is the next ceist ...

people have different reasons to do many things, whatever that guy thought i dunno, if you ever meet him maybe ask him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

ThatGuy wrote:

To pick up women who are into freaky stuff:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

ThatGuy wrote:

was that not answered by crucifix??
    "Tattoo eyes on there, fall asleep in class and they'll be none the wiser!"

'To pick up women who are into freaky stuff'

point me to these women please Emmet, theres none in france, or here over the past weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Phenobarbidoll

If there's skin, you can ink it.
    Not that it's always a good plan, but still...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

haha brilliant! I thought the needle would go through the eyelid and stab you in the eye!! (yes i know nothing about tattoos im too chicken to get one myself though Id love one)

Wilburt wrote:
    'To pick up women who are into freaky stuff'

point me to these women please Emmet, theres none in france, or here over the past weekend :(

There's loads in france but they've got that whole i'm french and stuck up and won't let someone who isn't french get sleazey with me. or so my experiences lead me to believe. Ireland is also crap for getting freaky girls. Best bet is to get one then corrupt her yourself.

• Advertisement

Ireland is also crap for getting freaky girls.

Ireland ain't so bad, especially Dublin...I guess it depends on where you're looking and what you find "freaky" :D

AmazingEmmet: yeah french girls are a bit like that but my experiences at the moment are them coming up to me, staring at my ears going "mon dieu!!! i can see through your ear!!! zut alors!! mon dieu...blah blah i surrender" :D

i think america is the best place, plainly cos theres so many weirdos over there :) might find one amongst the rest, but yeah il try corrupt myself a nice woman, turn her into a play piercing lunatic..or something equivalent :cool:

fibbers is good for 'different' people but yeah its fibbers

Phenobarbidoll: wanna point me in the right direction of these women please, il be back in late december for 2weeks, il start planning now! (joke)

Ah lets not be slagging off Fibbers....sure the floors are sticky and some of the locals have "issues", but it's home away from home :)

Other than that there's Dominion *yawn* or the special party nights in Voodoo Lounge. And by special I don't mean free inflatable bananas. Though rubber can be involved...

ah im not slagging it at all, was there last thursday when i got home, availing of the coveted €3 thursday!
    Didnt know there was clubs like that in aul ireland!! must check em out when i return

MmmmmmmthreeeuroThursday....
    Sorry...it's that time of afternoon lol

Yup, a few clubs around, or should I say club nights.

In my experience in dublin there's alot of people who think they freaky but you whip out the words cbt and the freak goes out the window.

I've never checked out those nights in voodoo, though could be interesting.

I got scared off the irish swingers scene though as was doing a piercing spot at one party and there's images of 40 year old mingers doing dirty things i wish weren't in my head now.

Sounds like a very interesting story ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Not one for these parts. ;)

If there was some way to excise the parts of my brain that stored the memories of that night i would. If only good looking people would swing. I think some guys hired some hookers so they could go to the party. Not a good thing at all.

Worst thing was i only done one belly button all night, grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ugliest

....anyone here actually go to nimhneach?

just wondering:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

There's loads in france but they've got that whole i'm french and stuck up and won't let someone who isn't french get sleazey with me. or so my experiences lead me to believe. Ireland is also crap for getting freaky girls. Best bet is to get one then corrupt her yourself.

Looks round...

I reckon That i qualify as a freaky girl. I had my ears scalpelled today! Well one of em.. 12mm! YEAH!!!!!!! :p

hmm judging from the clubs and socs ball i doubt you are, you looked so purty :cool: :cool:

Looks round...

I reckon That i qualify as a freaky girl. I had my ears scalpelled today! Well one of em.. 12mm! YEAH!!!!!!! :p

Well i'm back in the country in two weeks, we can meet up and you can prove just how freaky you are then;)

how long will be home for? im back on the 23rd until the 6th of jan. maybe try get a boards beers thing going maybe? any takers??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

yeah id more than likely go, but ill look like a pansy beside some of you.. ive only got 1 tattoo and 8 piercings :(

doesnt matter how many or few ya got, we share a common interest that draws us together (i can feel the love so i can)
    by the way ive only 7, but again doesnt matter. Hope ya feel better now Karona :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Lol, yeah much better... i think ill get a few of those kiddies transfers i im going... :D

Wilburt wrote:
    how long will be home for? im back on the 23rd until the 6th of jan. maybe try get a boards beers thing going maybe? any takers??

Taken!
    Back on the 16th til the 6th-ish.

cool then, well maybe start a seperate thread about it and see who else is interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hurrah!!! Ah I'm well excited!

Oi. I didn't see you at the ball! Stalker!!!! Hahaha. Yeah, everyone thought I looked good in that HUGE bleedin dress. Good night tho! Where were you? Knacker!

Advertisement