Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas present for boyfriend

• 18-11-2006 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm looking for ideas for my boyfriend's Christmas present. He's 25, into football (Liverpool), computers, music, etc. We have been going out for about 3 months so far.

I can think of lots of little things he would like but one major present. He will be buying the new Liverpool jersey himself, already has MP3 player, games consoles etc. Has just gone on a holiday where he did a sky dive, bungee jump etc. so an adventure day wouldn't really be anything new. What would other guys around this age suggest?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The new nintendo wii comes out on December 8, you could get him that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

A voucher from topgifts.ie, perhaps?
    What's your budget?

If you're looking to splash out you could buy him a ticket for a liverpool game along with flights, accommodation and the sorts. Really depends how much your budget is!

Does he like Guinness*? Could make up a bit of a present.

*I don't think it's available in Ireland but there's a month to go until Christmas so potentially you could sort something out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

Funshine did you find anything yet ? I have the same problem and v. similar boyfriend. Has everything, MP3, laptop, games, etc. He also loves Liverpool is 26 yo. He has season tickets and football shirts and has already booked to go over next year

I cant find anything big to get him, I found some Liverpool DVD's. Was hoping to find a box set to no avail. I only found "The Ultimate Collection" or "100 Years of The Kop" which are single DVD's

If youre a member of e-bay and have a credit card, there was an autographed pic of Ste Gerrard up for grabs, but dunno if its gone

Also there are a few things on Elvery's site, but all small souvenirs...so still miffed as to what to get him ! I asked him and his response ?

"Everything I want, I buy" (v. helpfull that was !?!)

Im thinking of forgetting the whole Liverpool thing as usually fans already have all the memorabilia !

Or take a few pics of yourself in the Liverpool shirt (only the shirt) :D

Advertisement