Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lost remote control

• 18-11-2006 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Guys,
    I have a Sharp vc-mh814 video recorder and the remote control is bunched.
    Does anyone know a website where I could buy a new remote control from?
    The player has video plus so I don't think a one-for-all remote would do the job.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,368 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

you could check donberg.ie
    http://www.donberg.ie/warehs/grouprs.htm
    maybe search ebay or google with the remote model number

Depending on the price you may find it more economical to buy a new vcr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Cheers Eolc,
    I'll check out the webpage.

I only just picked up the vcr(ex display model) on sale at an Expert shop. It was only 40 quid but there was no remote.
    It will do for the basic stuff fine but it would have been nice to get video+ working.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I have a Sharp remote, model no G0184AJ, from a vcr I recycled last year, couldn't tell you if it will operate your model - do some research on the web, but if you want it and will cover P+P its yours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

slave1,
    Many thanks.I've had a look at pictures of both remotes and they are very different. I've found a UK web site selling them so I'll give them a go.
    JC

Advertisement