Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development Economics... Did we have a test?

Options
  • 19-11-2006 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭

I saw a note in my pad today about a test on the 17th for 2nd year Development Economics... did we have one?

I thought it was just the project for 30%. Also, how are we supposed to hand that up? Do we just hand up type it up with the graphs and a few lines answering the questions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

It is just the project head. And we do just type it up adding some graphs and answer the questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Has everyone else done this? I'm having problems working out the Kuznet's ratio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

Think for that question you take the top 10% and divide by the bottom 40%. So take the top 6 six earners over the bottom 24. I came out with a couple of figures in region of .001.

....at least that was what was handed in to the department about 50 minutes ago....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Ah, je comprende maintenant.
    Merci.

EDITe: One further question. How long was your project?

EDIT: Oh ****. My answers aren't .oo anything, they're 50+ and 300+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Whelo10

I hear gerry's graphs are pretty poor, can ne1 confirm this for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

Ah, je comprende maintenant.
    Merci.

EDITe: One further question. How long was your project?

EDIT: Oh ****. My answers aren't .oo anything, they're 50+ and 300+
    Depends on your data, i got 49 and 1000+.

And whelo... how dare you. They are gorgeous.

Advertisement